The S-Works woman’s Prevail helmet is the ultimate lightweight racing helmet for active woman with long hair.
The S-works woman’s specific Prevail combines incredible ventilation, aerodynamic design, and ultra-light construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance.
Even better, it now features a new high-performance pad design to further enhance comfort. In Female terms it looks better, feels better and has a spot on the back that our pony tails can fit through. Boom!!!! That just all creates the perfect fit.
Lets look at what this helmet has overall:
- Ponytail-ready (Finally girls we can ride in style)
- Large vents, and aligned exhaust ports. (Better cooling system.)
- Easy to use and adjust straps even whilst riding.
- In strap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security. (Takes all the hard bits away from you head)
- High-performance pad design for increased comfort and sweat management. (Providing a snug and comfy fit)
Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- We ask – What does that all mean????
- Having unfortunately testing mine out on a high impact crash landing recently I can safely say the Prevail Helmet saved my skull from shattering into tiny fragments. Taking all the impact to the right side of the helmet rather than the right side of my brain. The helmet came off second best BUT that’s what you want in a helmet, safety comfort and style. So even though this helmet is so incredibly light its safety rating on a high impact landing is undeniably fantastic.
- Performance wise this is an incredible light helmet with great ventilation easy to use straps and it looks pretty. The fit is also excellent being a little lower than previous helmets its nice and snug and give you the aero speed we are all looking for. So the wrap up on the S-WORKS Woman’s Prevail: Light weight, Spunky, Safe, Great Value for money and FAST!
- Come into Batemans Bay Cycles and have a look at the colour ranges and styles and feel how incredibly light weight they are.