Time for a Sea Change?
Your varied role will include
- Servicing, repairing and building all types of bikes in a careful and efficient manner
- Maintaining the workshop, including cleaning, re-stocking and merchandising
- Completion of electronic customer bookings, service/repair documents and invoicing
- Answering phone & email enquiries
- Assisting customers with bicycle & accessory sales and service enquiries
- Organise, lead and participate in various shop rides and social events.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years bike industry mechanical experience
- A passion for bikes and cycling
- A solid bike product and technical knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to take direction
- Willingness and initiative to learn about products
Job Type and Category
Full/Part-time permanent position.
Batemans Bay Cycles is located on the Eurobodalla South Coast, 4 hours south of Sydney & only 2 hours from Canberra. The south coast region has a diverse range of riding destinations suiting all kinds of riding. Our current favourites include amazing off-road trails, gravel roads for hours, roads with many hills & sweet south coast surfing. Housing is booming in the area & the schools are fantastic.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Full/Part-Time Bicycle Mechanic/Retail Assistant to join our friendly team.
In return we offer
- Competitive salary package with above award wages.
- Generous staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic work environment in a coastal lifestyle.
- Training and skills development
- Flexible work timetable
Please email a cover letter, your resume and any supporting documents and references to firstname.lastname@example.org